Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost & Found

For the last few weeks my mom has been looking EVERWHERE for her keys. She didn't know where she lost them or even if she had them last. The bummer of it was that her car key would cost $200 to replace because she could only get it at the dealership. Yesterday, as we were leaving the house for Wal-Mart, Reagan picked up a set of keys between the garage steps and shelves. They were kindof under the broom (which would have not been used for quite some time) Reagan thought they were mine and when I told her that they were Nana's and she was the hero, she was so excited to call my mom and tell her that SHE found the keys. later that night, she came upon a bottle of hairstraightener that I was looking for over the past few days. If(when) I lose anything else, I know who I am going to ask to help.

No comments: