Every night(mostly) we read a few bedtime stories before tucking Avery & Reagan into bed. Usually when Avery wants to read, I let her read a page or two then I am in such a rush to get them to bed, that I take over. Aweek or so ago, we had some extra time so I let her read an entire book. I was quite impressed that she actually could read the book. She wasn't lookingatthe pictures to see what was going on. Sheread me a Clifford book that night and has since read me Go Dog Go and a few other titles. Kindergarten is an entirely different ballgame from the eating paste days of my kindergarten years! (just kidding, I passed the first time)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Reading
Every night(mostly) we read a few bedtime stories before tucking Avery & Reagan into bed. Usually when Avery wants to read, I let her read a page or two then I am in such a rush to get them to bed, that I take over. Aweek or so ago, we had some extra time so I let her read an entire book. I was quite impressed that she actually could read the book. She wasn't lookingatthe pictures to see what was going on. Sheread me a Clifford book that night and has since read me Go Dog Go and a few other titles. Kindergarten is an entirely different ballgame from the eating paste days of my kindergarten years! (just kidding, I passed the first time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is FANTASTIC Kim! She sure is growing up so nicely!
Post a Comment