Reagan and I were chatting the other day and she said something. I told her, "No, you're lyin'". Her reply was, "I'm not a lion. I'm an alligator." She thought it was just the coolest hing ever when I laughed and told her that she made a joke. Theother day she came up with a new word, complete with a definition: Fakemptascope-you give it a hint and it points in the sky. It goes that way or it eats the hamster. I wrote this down because I didn'twantto for get it. When I wrote the date, Avery asked me if it is 2008 or 90008. This was December 29 so I think she wanted to ask id it was 2008 or 2009. I'm pretty sure it was meantto be a very mature question. That made it even cuter!
1 comment:
cute, funny and smart! Watch out for that one.
Post a Comment