I was kind of dreading an entire week without any school. I booked us up solid with playdates and get togethers. Turns out, even though most of our week's activites were cancelled, we stayed really busy and had a great week. Avery and Reagan behaved like the children you think you will have, before you actually have children. They have been pretty nice to each other, helpful to me and FUN. We celebrated Taya's sixth birthday with a playdate and a trip to Chuck E Cheese on Wednesday, visited the library one day, had a playdate with a dear friend who I worked with almost nine years ago. She is my "Jewish friend" and I am her "Christian friend" We only worked together for about 7 or 8 months and live on opposite sides of the world (East side and West side)but it is great to get together the once or twice a year that we do. Amy has a three year old, Jacob David (which was going to be Avery's name if she was a boy) and a two month old, Ethan Brody. They are such sweet little men. What else did we do this week?? It always seems like the busiest days are the most difficult to recall. Anyway, long story short, I now am looking forward to a long fun summer with my daughters.
The pictures are Reagan with both infants who visited over the past week. She LOVES the babies just like her mommy always has.
1 comment:
She's gonna have at lest 5 kids. What a good mommy she will be!
Post a Comment