It seems that children's knowledge and vocabulary mature by leaps and bounds between the ages of three and six. I continually find myself chuckling at comments that Reagan makes and marveling at things that Avery can now do. Yesterday, Reagan told me that she wanted Mac 'N cheese 'N Roni for lunch and a few days ago, quite out of the blue, she asked me, "What is H's?" I kept having her repeat herself until she gave me some background...Jen on HI-5 told Kimmi, "I haven't seen you in H's." "What is H's?" I figures out that they were saying AGES and explained it to her. Eric gave me some coupons for Valentine's Day, for bathingthe kids and other little chores that I don't always enjoy. the next day Avery decided to make me some as well. I got some for msajs (massages), padik (pedicure but ran out of writing space), cleaning house and bath (Avery will give herself and her sister a bath). She made these coupons and presented them to me just minutes after telling me that I'm the meanest mother ever. Three and six sure are fun ages...most of the time!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
three and six
It seems that children's knowledge and vocabulary mature by leaps and bounds between the ages of three and six. I continually find myself chuckling at comments that Reagan makes and marveling at things that Avery can now do. Yesterday, Reagan told me that she wanted Mac 'N cheese 'N Roni for lunch and a few days ago, quite out of the blue, she asked me, "What is H's?" I kept having her repeat herself until she gave me some background...Jen on HI-5 told Kimmi, "I haven't seen you in H's." "What is H's?" I figures out that they were saying AGES and explained it to her. Eric gave me some coupons for Valentine's Day, for bathingthe kids and other little chores that I don't always enjoy. the next day Avery decided to make me some as well. I got some for msajs (massages), padik (pedicure but ran out of writing space), cleaning house and bath (Avery will give herself and her sister a bath). She made these coupons and presented them to me just minutes after telling me that I'm the meanest mother ever. Three and six sure are fun ages...most of the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The coupons are the cutest thing ever!
so cute. I love these ages...most of the time.
Post a Comment