Winter fun is, for the most part, an oxymoron as far as I'm concerned. However, it was about 36 degrees last Sunday and my mom called to tell me that DJ was taking Avery sledding. She had spent the night and was at my mom's. Eric and I decided to take Reagan to a hill near our house too. What a blast she had...and it was contagious. Her first ride down the hill was with Eric. She immediately decided that she wanted to do it by herself. She screamed with glee every time she flew down the hill,by herself or allowing one of us to join her. I am looking forward to another pleasant temperature so we can take Avery with us. She said that she had a great time sledding too. When I asked her what her favorite part of the day was, she said,"Cleaning Nana's house." Maybe she has the same negative feelings about the cold weather that I have.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Winter Fun
Winter fun is, for the most part, an oxymoron as far as I'm concerned. However, it was about 36 degrees last Sunday and my mom called to tell me that DJ was taking Avery sledding. She had spent the night and was at my mom's. Eric and I decided to take Reagan to a hill near our house too. What a blast she had...and it was contagious. Her first ride down the hill was with Eric. She immediately decided that she wanted to do it by herself. She screamed with glee every time she flew down the hill,by herself or allowing one of us to join her. I am looking forward to another pleasant temperature so we can take Avery with us. She said that she had a great time sledding too. When I asked her what her favorite part of the day was, she said,"Cleaning Nana's house." Maybe she has the same negative feelings about the cold weather that I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute! Great pics.
This weekend (if there is any snow left, the weather should be nice!)
Quick, go today before it's all gone and it rains!
Post a Comment