Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ZUMBAby


I kindof plagerized mytitle from my instructor's webpage but it fits for my little blog post. Avery has caight the Zumba wave as much as I have. She tried it out with Aunt Rula over the weekend (at home, our gym does not allow six year olds in class) Avery had such a good time that she does her "Zumba workout" all the time now. I put it on for her this morning and she worked out, complete with stretch pants and yoga mat for the floor portion of the routine. I was caught videotaping her and she let out a scream. She usually loves being taped but I guess she is growing into modesty because she would not allow meto tape or photograph her any more while she was working out. I snuck in one quick picture while she was enthralled with her abdominal work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. she'll be the fittest 1st grader ever!

Laura said...

That is too funny! At least she is getting some exercise during these winter months!