Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Festivities



We spent Christmas Eve finishing up our shopping, wrapping and baking. In the evening we went to the Cervone Christmas celebration. Eric's Aunt Kristine and Uncle Matt hosted this year. We had a fantastic meal of pasta, chicken, salad and green beans. I wonder who I would have to bribe to get the official Christmas meal changed to that??? It was fantastic!! The kids had their secret santa exchange, which took about twenty seconds because they were all so eager after waiting for dinner and post-dinner clean up. While we were heading out the door, someone checked the internet and said that Santa was getting closer and we had better hurry home. Reagan was completely frazzled, thinking that we would get home too late and Santa would neglect to drop off our gifts. I had to convince her that it would be the middle of the night before he got to us and we would all be asleep by then. It was a fun night and always such a day and night of anticipation and excitement (even for moms and dads I think)

No comments: