Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Present

Besides the birth of Jesus Christ, which shouldn't even have to be said, my favorite Christmas present (probably ever now that I think about it) are the three love letters I got from Eric, Avery and Reagan. Each was a list of reasons that person loves me. Reagan's was a drawing of a heart signed by reagan and translated by Eric as , "Her heart". Avery's list was very long with entries such as "She gardens with me in the summer", "she reads with me at night" and "she cares about people when they are hurt". One of my favorites from Eric's list is "she always puts her family first" It is so amazing to see in writing why the people who love you do love you. I should mention that I also got pretty much everything on my wishlist. I must have been a really good girl this year.

No comments: