This past thursday we had our last play group before all the big sibs start kindergarten. When Avery was about 15 months old, I went online to find a mommy & me group where I could get Avery used to playing with other kids. I found Maria Wilson, who invited me to a play date at her house. I was so nervous showing up at this house where I knew no onebut I went in because I knew it would be really good for Avery. I had no idea how good it would be for me. I met a group of moms who will be my friends forever and I hope that Avery did the same. She has known these kids for as far back as she can remember. Anyway, we momshave been discussing this"end of an era" since before summer but it really seemed to crepp up fast. i know that we will still get together on occasion but it was kindof sad driving home from our last play group. I am stealing some pictures from Ellisa's blog because my old photos have been mistakenly erased from the computer. Thanks Eliisa : )
3 comments:
You're welcome. *kiss* and I will miss you LOTS. SEE YOU SOON I hope!
I love seeing the pics of the kids from then and now! They'll be friends for life!
I too have a friend since toddlerhood!!
Post a Comment