I think this is why I suddenly felt like we needed a puppy. It wasn't a conscious thought but in the last few days it occurred to me that a few days before we got him, I had no intention of adding any family members, then a week before both of my babies started school, I NEEDED a puppy. There you have it. No more babies in the house just wasn't going to work out for my subconscious quite yet. I am a glutton for punishment.
This picture I got of Reagan walking home from school sums up the feeling. She picked out her own outfit(an old Christmas dress of Avery's and way too big tights) and pulled her own backpack all the way home.
2 comments:
You could've just borrowed Cameron you know.
So cute. and so true! next time you're considering a big change, maybe you should wait a few weeks. LOL
Post a Comment