Thursday, September 11, 2008

Urgent Care Visit

Mondau night as we were reading our bedtime story in mybed, the dogs started their rogh housingand I went to break them up. Avery andReagan thought it was pretty funnyand astarted jumping around on the bed and giggling. Reagan took a tumble and split her head on the corner of Eric's dresser. Of course, Avery freaked out when I mentioned goingto the hospital so I left her home with Eric and headed up to 23 and Romeo Plank urgent care in the pouring rain. Reagan was such a trooper. She fell asleep onthe way because, by them it was past her bed time but when we got there, she just hung out with me. Even when the doctor mentionedstaples, she didn't even whimper. I was able to easily talk the doc out of staples. Apparently, the only difference it would make is the size of the scar. I am not worried about a scar under her hair, so we got out of there with a light cleaning and steri-strip. Reagan got a new baby doll and ice cream bar the next day for being such a brave girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious and REALLY glad to hear that she doesn't react like Avery regarding doctors and such! What a brave little girl.