Eric's friend Tony is the doctor for the Detroit Red Wings and was kind enough to invite us to his Stanley Cup party. Even though I am not a sports fan or necessarily very impressed by fame, it was pretty exciting to do something that such a small percentage of people get the opportunity to do. That is why we loaded the kids up at 7pm Tuesday night and drove for an hour to have our picture taken with the cup and eat some tasty appetizers. When we were leaving, I said that it was a pretty cool and exciting evening. Avery said, "Yeah, there were police there." I guess when you are a five year old girl, you are impressed by some strange things.
3 comments:
LOL. What a great picture though!
You used hand sanitizer after they touched it didn't you?! You know some crazy people drink out of that thing, he he ;)
Just be glad you drank from it before that baby pooped in it!!
Post a Comment