Monday, November 24, 2008

Nursery Conferences


Eric and I just returned from Reagan's conferences. She is a big hit with Mrs. Sharon, as Mrs. Sharon is with us! We were told that Reagan is very social and she knows how to listen and follow direction. I was a little concerned that she doesn't recognize many letters but Mrs. Sharon assured me that she is right on track there. I guess Karli plays the role of Avery (leading Reagan in what they will do next) at school. Mostly being Reagan's leader but there are plenty of times that Reagan has had enough of doing what Karli wants and she will wander off to read to a baby (not shocking). We were told that Reagan is helpful with the other kids as well. The other day most of them waited for Reagan's help in bundling up for the cold rather than letting the teachers help them. She thrives on helping! I am so proud of both of my daughters. They couldn't be more different and are both amazing being just who they are!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

<3 You have every right to be proud of her!! <3