Friday, November 21, 2008

SURPRISE!!!




On Saturday night, we celebrated DJ's 3oth birthday by attending a surprise party at Pump It Up. Yes, we had a 30th birthday party at Pump It Up. It is so much more fun with adults than with kids!!! Rula threw the party for DJ with some assistance from my mom and it went off without a hitch. I really don't think DJ had a clue and even as he walked in and we all yelled, "SURPRISE", I think it took him a moment to realize it was for him and not Rula's cousin, as he thought. He told Rula once that his wedding day was the best day in his life, in large part because all of his family and friends were together to celebrate. Rula tried to recreate that for him. A lot of friends and family were able to attend and I think everyone had a great time. I think my highlight was surfing the slide and my low was doing a neck plant at the bottum. Still a little sore from that one. Happy 30th birthday, Deej!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Awesome! Well not awesome that your neck is injured, but great to see some adults having fun! Happy Birthday DJ!

Lorene said...

Love the idea! I have oftentimes thought of renting the place out just for adults. I think it would be way more fun !

Felosak Family said...

Great pic Kim! Gotta love it...after all adults are just big kids! Kinda had a mini heart attack at the blog title though before I saw the pic....my mind went elsewhere!!!!!

ABE's Mama said...

So did mine!!!!

Unknown said...

How fun!!!