Friday, November 7, 2008

A Week Late




Halloween was one week ago but I am just now getting to my blog entry. Halloween was a crazy day, a crazy few days really. Thursday was the most chaotic with Zumba in the morning, followed by volunteering at both school parties and hosting our weekly small group in the evening. Except for forgetting my comb at the gym, I was pretty organized and managed to remember all our craft supplies, candy, and costumes. I also forgot the camera but with Laura's assistance and Eric coming to the party a little later, that worked out fine. On Halloween, Avery, Reagan and I started the day in East China Twp., at my cousin Kelli's high school. Her parenting and child Dev class held a party for the kids. Avery had a great time while Reagan hung out with me. She is a little shy these days but she didn't complain about being with mom. After the party we hung out with Aunt Pam for while. We went to my mom's house for a quick dinner and Trick or Treating. Our friends Courtney and Dan joined us with their little ones, Dylan and Tyler. We had quite an entourage. Both sets of grandparents, and Aunt an Uncle, a great uncle all followed us around from house to house. Reagan sat in the wagon in her regular clothes, but that worked out well because we got all the fun of house to house with only half of the candy! It was a great night to TOT, a great "spooky" neighborhood to do it, and a great group of people to be with.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I finally heard about Zumba on the news. The kids look cute! I have some candy you can have if you want some! PS I check and next Thursday we're on.