Tuesday, November 18, 2008
three year olds say the cutest things!
The four of us ran some errands on Saturday. One of which was getting dog food from PetSmart. Therewas a thirteen year old girls there that volunteers every Saturday with whatever rescue they have. That wouldhave been my dream as a thirteen year old, so I asked Avery and Reagan if they would like to do that when they are bigger. Avery had no hesitation, as my animal lover. Reagan told me in no uncertain terms that she isn't goingto do that because she already wants to be a mommy when she grows up. I thought it was so sweet that, for her, there are little kids and parents. There is no in between and probably no childless adults. I am flattered that my three year old's only dream in life is to be a great mom!! Who needsto be a princess in an uncomfortable gown when you can spend your days rocking babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww. Both of you girls have kind hearts...just for different mammals ;)
Post a Comment