Thursday, August 20, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End

I knew it wouldn't last forever and I was sensing that my run was just about over but when I actaully read the note that my gym is going to be charging for child care, I just about cried. I know I had found the deal of a lifetime, at under $15 a month with free child care and classes...and I liked that deal!! If I keep my surrent schedule, my pay out to the gym will quadruple. I guess it is time to give the kids that break from the gym that I have been contemplating since May!

1 comment:

Lorene said...

Seriously? I haven't been since I got pregnant and started having leg issues. :( What is the childcare charge now? I have seriously been contemplating just quitting the gym because I know I am getting more exercise outside of the gym than I ever have. The girls thoroughly enjoy doing dvds with me and I don't see myslef dragging 4 kids to the gym anytime soon. Expecially having to pay for it, we'd be broke. :(