Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Movie Night and a BBQ




With life as busy as we all know it is, we don't get much time with friends lately. This weekend, however, we got to have time with "the old gang" friday and saturday. We joined a group of friends, some long time friends and a few brand-new friends to watch Madagascar under the stars. Id is a fun night for everyone. the kids get so pumped about staying out late and eating junk food and the parents enjoy time with each other and the kids. the movie was actually really funny too. As last year, my lap was pretty busy. I didn't have a pile of children on it all at once, but a few of my little buddies cuddled up. What a fun time. I look forward to doing it next year.

On saturday, Cara and Jay were so gracious in offering up their home for a BBQ (rain or shine and we got both) Most of our old group were there with their families. My, how the group had expanded since the bar days!! The biggest difference these days is that the majority of our group is under four feet tall...and sober. It was a really nice weekend of family time, reminiscing and catching up with friends that we don't see nealry enough.

2 comments:

Felosak Family said...

I don't know if I like being referred to as OLD!!! Unless we are like fine wine and get BETTER with age? hehe:)

Kim Cervone said...

"Old Group" and "Old Gang". For sure NOT old friends, as that would have to include me and I am not incriminating myself...young, hip, hot mommas and their pretty cool and for the most part older, husbands. hehe : )