

Mrs. Sharon's annual Nature Center field trip was yesterday. It was a really nice time, despite the rain keeping us out of true nature and the playscape. The kids learned about animals and got to touch some. Reagan was pretty uninterested in the touching part. She ran to Aunt Laura because mom was playing photographer with Laura's camera on the other side of the room. Laura commented that Reagan could not possibly get further behind her and still be clinging to her for safety. That's my girl. She likes nature from a distance, like her mommy.
Later in the day we paid a visit to Uncle DJ and Aunt Rula's new house before small group. I am happy for them. I remember the excitement of moving into our home. It is a memory that I was always treasure. Congratulations, guys. Your home is beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment