Sunday, May 17, 2009

Best Week of the Year


Last week was my favorite of the entire 52. My birthday and Mother's Day always land within a few days of each other and although I am an adult and don't make a huge fuss over my day, it is nice to know that I can "get away" with a little more than usual during these days. An extra trip to DQ, a night of Eric bathing the kids or a lunch from my mom. The fun is in the possibilities, you know?
We laid low for Mother's Day. I asked my family to go to service with me then we had the best crepes in the world and lounged around the house for the rest of the day. For dinner we barbequed then spent some time with my mom and Cyndi in the evening. My birthday was spent eating...Red Knapp's with mom for lunch and Buca with Eric and the girls for dinner (DQ for desert). I got super-duper spoiled with homemade gifts from Avery and Reagan and Eric gave me cash because I told him I am saving up for a little pampering. He also got me a cute lavendar sandle sticker for my minivan. I look pretty hot driving around in it now.
The picture is Avery and Reagan playing "Cheetah Girls".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, my love!!