Where has the past nine months gone? My little baby girl who was a brand-new nursery school student...yesterday??? has now completed her first year of school. Along with Mrs. Sharon, I was teary-eyed and meloncholy. Not only has my youngest baby got a year of school under her belt, we also only get one more year with Mrs. Sharon...unless I bribe some friends into letting me take their kids?? After some festive songs, Mrs. Sharon hands out the end of the year scrapbooks that she puts together for each of "her kids". She takes pictures of special days throughout the year, puts them into a homemade book that the kids carry home in their own totebag (sewn by Mrs, Sharon) and chosen by each child. Who wouldn't be teary-eyed, right?
Reagan has learned so much this school year. She started the year knwoing only the letter "R" and now can recognize all of them. She can write a few too. I hear her doing sinmple math, even though she doesn't know that is what she's doing and man, oh man, what a caring person she has become. She has always been that way but I think being in school with many personalities, some nice and some not so nice, has really brought out the patience in my little girl. Avery has just a few weeks of school left, today was the trial run for eating lunch in the cafeteria and tonight is the Spring Fair. At this rate, the school year seems like it will be over before I finish this blog entry!
1 comment:
Mrs. Sharon is the best!
Post a Comment