Friday, May 1, 2009

PG-13 rating on this post


Reagan and I were running some errands yesterday and she said something silly. I said, "You funny bunny!" Without hesitation & without skipping a beat Reagan replied, "You @&%hole." Whew, that was really tough not to completely bust a gut right there. I explained to her that kids shouldn't use that word. It's a grown-up word. I know that she was saying it as I occasionally say it to Eric, as I am laughing at something teasing and stupid he says to me. I guess I will have to choose a new phrase for those teasing moments, huh? I am still laughing about how innocent that little swear was out of my angel's mouth!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Look at that sweet face. I don't believe that came out of her mouth;). They all say swear words though. I know mine have. And it's because of me, not Chris.