The Rock Stars had their first tee-ball practice this week. All of the girls really seemed to enjoy it, even Avery who did not partake in the actual practice. She said it was because she was too cold but I think that she didn't want any parents to see her. She commented that she thought there would be no other parents there. That is why she is absent from the picture. I think Eric is going to enjoy it more than he expected too. He was kind of dreading it with all of the preseason paperwork and meetings but said, after the practice, that he would probably do it again next year.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Where's Waldo?
The Rock Stars had their first tee-ball practice this week. All of the girls really seemed to enjoy it, even Avery who did not partake in the actual practice. She said it was because she was too cold but I think that she didn't want any parents to see her. She commented that she thought there would be no other parents there. That is why she is absent from the picture. I think Eric is going to enjoy it more than he expected too. He was kind of dreading it with all of the preseason paperwork and meetings but said, after the practice, that he would probably do it again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment