I decided yesterday to change up our morning routinea bit and spend themorning doing my annual spring window wash. As I was sweating and dirty and trying to balance a wobbly stool half way perched in a prickery bush, I pondered why it might be that I actually enjoy this activity. I came up with only two reasons:
1 I only do it once a year and it is a sure signal that the weather ismaking changes for the better.
2 A good window wash make the entire house brighter and seem cleaner...even though it is NOT.
The only caveat to this process this year is that it was extremely windy when I got the "cleaning bug" and Eric had layed peat moss the prior day. My home is now filled with a layer of pete moss (INDOORS). I guess that will give me a reason to make indoor spring clean mandatory, right?? With those nice clear windows, I have no choice but to look at the bright side : )
No comments:
Post a Comment