Romeo is adjusting well to his new home, as we are adjusting to having him here. He really likes to play with Austin, who tries very hard to pay him no mind. I do catch them playing or even cuddling sometimes. Romeo slept through the night on his second night here. I woke to Eric saying, "Kim, I think he is peeing." with the background sound of a trickle of pee on wet carpet at 6 am. He is doing well though. No #2 in the house yet...yet. Romeo is a boxer mix. Most of his visitors thus far think he has pretty big feet but Eric and I agree that he will probably not be much bigger than Austin. A little taller maybe. We are thinking he might be mixed with some kind of hound. He looks kinda like a hound dog and seems to sniff around the yard a lot. I think he has decided already that his choice of sleeping arrangement is on the girls little chairs. he particularly likes the Elmo one...maybe because it is more masculine than the Cinderella chair.
2 comments:
We can't wait to meet him! I can't believe he sat still in the shopping cart.
Not much longerthan the time it took to click the pic!
Post a Comment