Friday, August 8, 2008

The Crack is Back!

Eric and I took the girls to lunch this afternoon. Eric met us at the new park in Clinton Twp, which, by the way, is beautiful and ALOT of fun. We wanted to try the new Arabic resturant that moved in where LaShish was on Hall Road. We were ecstatic to find out that is was basically the same menu with the same chefs and (drum roll please) the same bread and garlic spread!!! Kristi has named the spread "crack" because it is as addicitve as she assumes crack cocaine to be. I have to agree with her. It warrants a blog entry. It is just that good...so to the friends that I will be with tonight, I am sorry that our family stinks like garlic but it was SO worth it!!!

1 comment:

Lorene said...

I guess we should have lunch there sometime, huh? I've never been, but it sounds divine!