Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Romeo, Romeo...

I have been quoting Shakespaere lately when calling our new puppy. "Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou, Romeo?" Avery and Reagan have apparently been paying attention because the other day Reagan said, "Romeo, Romeo, wait for Arfer (arthur)Romeo." Then Avery told, her,"No, Reagan, it's Romeo Romeo, where the arthur Romeo?" I think that is just too funny. Reagan has also started calling the new dog Jimmy Buffett. I have not a clue where this came from but it is really hilarious when she is taking something away from him and yelling, "No, Jimmy Buffet. That's not yours."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww, can't wait to meet him.

Laura said...

I couldn't hear sound, but I'm assuming Reagan was saying Jimmy Buffet that's not your hair! He's a cutie!

Felosak Family said...

Too cute Kim! Reagan looks like she was a good sport about it. I cannot wait to see him and snuggle!