Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's A Boy!!!


Austin has a brother!! As many know, I am not really oneto think things through. SUnday afternoon, for some reason, I decided that we needed a new puppy. When Eric said maybe in a few months, I took that as YES!!! Monday morningI started mysearch on petfinder.com and Wednesday afternoon, he was brought to our house with his brother. Austin really had fun with the other puppy but Avery fell in love with this little guy, who now goes by the name of Romeo (although he doesn't know it yet!) More Adventures of Romeo to come...

7 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

He is too cute! I bet Austin will be so jealous, if he isn't already. Do you know what kind of dog he is, a mutt?

Laura said...

Sorry, somehow I posted the same comment twice. So I deleted one :)

Felosak Family said...

Awesome Kim! He is cute. What kind of dog is he? He kinda looks like Kayla.

Lorene said...

Ummmm...were we on the same brain wave? I was just wondering if you read my blog. One of my posts is titled "Its a Boy." Monday (or was it Tuesday??) I thought we needed another cat and found a boy on craigslist. Weird. I think our house just needed a little more testosterone. Jay wasn't carrying his weight. Haha!

Congrats on your new boy. He's so handsome!

Macomb County Mother of Multiples said...

He is so cute, he can kiss me anytime.

Unknown said...

how cute! Can't wait to meet him!