Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Angela and Kung Foo Panda
My mom, Avery, Reagan, Chance and I took Aunt Diane to the airport this afternoon. We made a pit stop at McDonald's where Reagan and I stayed in the car and everyone else used the facilities. We discussed Reagan's future. She told me that she is going to have two kids, a big sister and a little sister and their names will be Angela and Kung Foo Panda. the big sister will have a carseat like Avery's because Reagan will buy her one. She won't have a husband. I asked her who will cut the lawn and she told me she doesn't want the lawn cut. I guess she is all set with her plan. Reagan also informed us that Avery told her that she (Avery) will be a mommy before Reagan will because she will be a grown up first. It is so cute how little kids think things work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!! Payton has his life planned out too. You should ask him sometime. LOL
Post a Comment