For the last few weeks, which has seemed like an eternity, we have not gotten together with playgroup or small group. I have really missed our usual thursday routine of visiting friends in the afternoon and visiting new friends in the evening. Yesterday, we got back on track. It was really such a great day. The mommy friends got to catch up and the kids had some much needed time with their oldest and dearest (yes, five year olds can have oldest and dearest friends). Inthe evening we got to meet our small group's newest addition, Mr. Tyler. He is such a beautiful little one month old man! I feel very blessed to have all of my "thursday friends", old and new!
3 comments:
We've missed you too. And I'm so very very glad to have us all back together!!
I couldn't agree more! It amazing how much I missed you all!!! (((hugs)))
OMG! I can't believe the kids are getting so big! Weren't Mia and Max seriously born yesterday?
You are all so lucky to have one another. :)
Post a Comment