Sunday, August 3, 2008
Ridin' the Bull
Yesterday was the KennyChesney concert. It was such a blast. Eric and I drove downtown with our friends Greg and Tracy then met up with more friends who had been partying for a few hours beforehand. When we met with Cara, Jay, Jenny and Earl,we immediately headed to Cheli's Chili. I should say I forced Eric to immediately head to Cheli's Chili. There was an electronic bull set up in the parking lot and I just had to try it out. The rest of the gang met up with us and all the girls rode the bull which we loving named Horney...because another rider grabbed his horns in a last ditch attempt to stay on...get your mind out of the gutter!!! We all did really well on the bull, butEric was the winner with a time of 34 seconds. The concert was fantastic. Keith Urban was really impressive and Keeny Chesney puts on a non-stop show for over two-hours. We had the added pleasure of witnessing, both through our senses of sight and smell, a young girl puking through most of Gary Allen's performance. The puke aroma enchanted us throughout the rest of the evening, although I am happy to say that she got sich early enough to thoroughly enjoy the rest of the concert, after being given a piece of gum by the friend sitting next to her. The ride home was even pretty fun, thanks to Jay and Greg, one of which rolled into a bush of his friends' pee and the other who made fun of him for most of the hour or so drive home. I won't say who was the pee roller and who was the joker....use your imagination for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you guys had fun!
I wish I was there to see all of the chaos....except for the puking of course!
Post a Comment