I can't possibly blog on our weekend and forget to mention our fun Friday afternoon at Aunt Pam's and Uncle Paul's. The girls had been begging me for two weeks to head out to Aunt Pam's to swim so we finally were able to get out there on Friday after Eric got off from work. We picked up Grandma Peters and headed out for a swim. We all had such a great and exhausting time swimming followed by a delicious barbeque of burgers and grilled veggies, most of which were straight from UnclePaul's garden. It was such a fun day for us all that we invited ourselves back for weekly afternoons until it is too cold to swim. Thanksso much Aunt Pam, Uncle Paul, Paul and Kelli for such a great afternoon!! Reagan fell asleep on the way home and slept straight through until 8:30 Saturday morning...about 13.5 hours. I think she didn't pee for about 15 hours! The pics are before and after our visit : )
2 comments:
Oh. I love swimming! Sounds like great food too!
BTW, check out our blog. There's a message there for Avery.
She is such an angel!
Post a Comment