Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where's Waldo?


We headed out to Movie Under the Stars in Macomb Township last night. I was a little leary because Reagan was in desperate need of a nap so I wasn't sure how the evening would pan out but it was such a beautiful evening so we decided to give it a try. Reagan fell asleep enroute but after a little catnap, we woke her up and she was very happy to hang out with Karli, Evan, Brayden, Cameron, and Avery. There wasn't anything about the evening that was stressful. We hung out and played untilt the movie started then most of the children piled onto my lap to settle in for movie time. As uncomfortable as I was, I kept thinking about how wonderful it is that my friends kids are comfortable enough to pile onto me and they are all perfectly happy to be squished into each other. Evan seemed especially obliged to get close to Karli. I pointed out that he is quite smitten with her. It was sucha great eveningand well worth scrubbingthe goose poop from shoes and car upholstery. Thanks for letting us know about it Cara. We all had a wonderful night. PS Try to find the mommy in this picture!

4 comments:

Felosak Family said...

Kim To Perfect! From the pic to the blog entry!!! Thanks so much for coming and being such a great seat for all the kids. P.s. I did find you, but I also knew where to look!

Lorene said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Laura said...

Oh no, Goose poop! That must have been what you were smelling the whole time! We had fun cute pic!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Glad you guys had fun. I can see you back there. ;)