Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Field Trip




Reagan, Avery, Nana and I went on Reagan's first Nursery school field trip on Friday. After arriving a little late because Reagan had "clothing issues", we hopped on a hay ride with Karli, Cameron, Uncle Chris, Aunt Laura, Miss Maria, Alyssa, Mrs. Sharon and all the other nursery school kids and their families. We got to pick some apples and head back for cider and donuts and some fun with the animals. It was a nice trip and we made somedelicious apple crisp with our apples.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!!

Laura said...

I made an apple pie last night and it was delicious! It was fast ans easy too, if you want the recipie let me know. I've never made one before which is why i'm so proud. I didn't "f" it up!

Laura said...

I do have to say this is so surprising of Reagan's character, she's so laid back. I guess she knows what she wants and that is it! I really do hope it is a short "phase!" Hang in there guys!XOXO