Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Begins







The week long festivities of Halloweenstarted yesterday for us. Before school, the gym had a little trick -or treat fun for the kids, after school we went to a playgroup Halloween party hosted by Ms Maria. The kids had a great time and they all looked so cute in their costumes (Reagan was cute in her everyday clothes). After our PG party we came hometo pick up daddy who was having a playstation playdate of his own with Mr. Dan. All of our Trunk or Treat cohorts cancelled on us but we went anyway and had a fun time at Grandma and Papa's church playing games, eating hotdogs and ice cream. After church tonight we have another Halloween party and next week we have school parties and, of course, trick or treating on Friday. I don't think there was a month of Halloween festivities when we were little. There are so many things going on these days that most activites have to be forgone just for time sake.









I don't think Reagan will be wearing her cotume at all this halloween. She wore it the day that I bought it, to my cousin's high school volleyball game and refusesto wear it again. I can't say that I am surprised. Since her fisrt Halloween, at five months old, she has had a rough time keeping her cotume on. They never seem to be "comfable" for her...noteven the cozy Barney costume she picked this year. At least this mommy only spent $3 on the costume!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is a long season, isn't it?