Friday, October 17, 2008
Tights
We were watching Avery's tap class on home videos this morning and Avery asked me if boys wear tights. I said, "Not really, but maybe if they are ballerinas." (Boys in ballet are probably not called ballerinas, which Avery pointed out to me) Reagan piped up with, "Pansey is a boy's name." I don't think she would ever have heard that word before but I thought it was kind of funny...to clarify, I am NOT saying or teaching my children that boys who wear tights or do ballet are pansies, nor have I used that word around them. It was, however, a pretty funny comment at that moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL. Hey! My kid is NOT a pansey, thank you very much, Reags!
I am cracking up over here. Gotta love a three year old. :)
Ok, what does she think of boys who wear pink hair ties?
Post a Comment