
One more day until Halloween and I have a gigantic bowl overflowing with candy and little doo-dads that we have already collected from various Halloween gatherings. That is not including the candy that we have already eaten. We just got home from Avery's class party, preceded by Reagans party. I collected all of the goodies from both parties and was in awe over how many parents put together goodie bags. Avery had atleast ten in her backpack. My plan is to hand out the stuff that we alreasy have whilewe collect more tomorrow evening. My theory is that I will make the most of two of my passions, saving money and recycling...Happy Halloween. Enjoy your sugar stupor, as we will!!
3 comments:
Don't you have a passion for chocolate too?
Sounds like our house.... ugh. More candy!!
I have a passion for chocolate and therefore need it out of my house!!!
Post a Comment