Reagan finally agreed to get her haircut yesterday. It was getting so long that I was starting to get concerned of it touching potty water when she uses the bathroom! It was really beautiful and it killed me to let go of those beautiful curls. I know that no hair on my children's heads will EVER curl again once the baby curls are gone. Reagan had a tough time deciding on a cut "like Cowli's" (Karli) or "like Nana's". I think I may have pushed a bit to keep it long. She is my baby and I just am not ready for a big girl hair cut. After pushing the cut for about a month now, I don't think I was ready for any cut but people kept asking mewhen I was going to cut her hair so I let peer pressure win. It is hard to tell that she even got it cut but it is a big first for her so it deserves a mention in my e-journal.
Reagan also spent a few hours yesteray trying to convince methat she should go live with Aunt Laura and Kowli can come live here. I told her she wouldhave to bethe big sister then and she was fine with that and didn't think that she would miss me much either. She said she wants to do it for real.
2 comments:
You would really be in trouble if we traded Karli for Reagan....I would be the lucky one! Having Karli and Avery together would drive you nuts!
A few months ago I would agree with you but Reagan is quite a handful these days...Avery & Karli would probably drive each other nuts though!!
Post a Comment