I went into my room the other night to change into pjs and there was an envelope, painstakingly decorated by Avery on both mine and Eric's pillows. I then noticed that Austin had one on his bed as well. I thought that was so cute that she made each of us a picture and imediately had to find out if she created one for Reagan as well. I was really hoping that she had. Sure enough, there was a beautifully decorated envelope on her pillow as well. Lately, Avery has really impressed me and makes me so proud of how caring she is becoming. Reagan is in a "terrible threes" stage right now where none of her clothes fit right or feel comfortable, her pee pee has "bubbles in it" all the time and she never wants to use the bathroom because she never feels dry enough. There is always a tantrum and it is usually based on something having to do with her private areas or needing to be nude (which she is as I type this). Avery is very patient with Reagan. Sometimes even when I can't muster any more patience, Avery does. Maybe because she remembers that phase and has empathy for her sister. I am just so proud that she is turning into such a caring young lady.
1 comment:
Sounds like Avery has really grown lately. I can't wait to see her! Give her a big hug and kiss for me and tell her I miss her dearly.
Post a Comment