Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Allelujiah-Praise the Lord-Glory Be to GOD!!!!!


I don't think I am going overboard here. I am so very thankful that the weather finally broke. What a LONG, COLD, MISERABLE winter that was! I think it is finally behind us, for the most part at least. Our little brood has spent the last few days playing on the swingset, running around the yard and going for walks. We have finally cracked some windows and are enjoyng the fresh air, air that isn't so cold that it chokes the life right out of you. This is my favorite time of year. I am even excited to do some Spring cleaning. Not because I love to clean, but I love that I can do it with some windows open and hear the birds chirping. They were singing me the good morning song when I let the dogs out just before sunrise this morning and it was the first morning all winter that I didn't go straight back to bed. So, no, I am not overstating the situation when I say, Allelujiah, Praise the Lord, Glory be to God. He had us waiting a long time but it was worth the wait. Spring is here...technically in a few days, and I am grateful for it!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the nice weather too! I hear the frogs this week for the first time! The birds are nice at 6:00am too.