It is that time of year again. Pump It Up firld trip time. This time it was Reagan's turn. The first time I took her to PIU, I had to carry her up the slide and hold her down the slide. Any mom who has done this knows what a chore that is. Now she is all grown up(as far as bouncing goes) and got to spend some bouncing time with all of her friends, with minimal supervision even because the entire place was filled with parents and kids that we know. Avery and Reagan had such a blast. Reagan's time was spent doing everything everywhere, mostly with Grace and Karli. Alyssa spent a little time with Reagan but she was like a little firecracker and didn't stay in one area for long. Avery had a few boys from her Kindergarten class tha t were there and she spent sometime with them and some with mom and dad. As much as we both tried to get some bondingtimewith Reagan, she was far too busy with her girlfriends to even notice that Eric and I were there. It was a great night. I look forward to doing it next year...our last hoorah : (
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Bouncin' Babies...Big Kids
It is that time of year again. Pump It Up firld trip time. This time it was Reagan's turn. The first time I took her to PIU, I had to carry her up the slide and hold her down the slide. Any mom who has done this knows what a chore that is. Now she is all grown up(as far as bouncing goes) and got to spend some bouncing time with all of her friends, with minimal supervision even because the entire place was filled with parents and kids that we know. Avery and Reagan had such a blast. Reagan's time was spent doing everything everywhere, mostly with Grace and Karli. Alyssa spent a little time with Reagan but she was like a little firecracker and didn't stay in one area for long. Avery had a few boys from her Kindergarten class tha t were there and she spent sometime with them and some with mom and dad. As much as we both tried to get some bondingtimewith Reagan, she was far too busy with her girlfriends to even notice that Eric and I were there. It was a great night. I look forward to doing it next year...our last hoorah : (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the picture of Mrs. Sharon, that about sums it up!
Post a Comment