Friday, March 20, 2009
Tunes We Love
Avery and Reagan are always singing, and usually get a lot of verses wrong, as we all have. I heard Avery crooning this catchy little tune the other day,(Fergie's, Big Girls Dont' Cry) "And I'm gona miss you like chompers." Fergie's version sings, "I'm gonna miss you like a child missses her blanket." Reagan was belting out a little Toby Keith the other day. I am noteven sure of the exact words on this one but it is supposed to go something like, wanna talk about me, wanna talk about my, wanna talk about #1 on my, me, mine. Reagan spent the day singing, wanna talk about me, wanna talk about yahyeeyah. I tried so hard to get her to sing it for the video camera but she got shy and maybe caught on the the fact that she was singing the wrong words. I love the off the wall verses kids comeup with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to think "Tiny Dancer" was about "Tony Danza". *embarassing*
Post a Comment