Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Celebration



I have really not been keeping up with my blog. It seems like when the most stuff is going on and you actually have something to say, you don't have the time to document it. As I was downloading pictures, I came across a few from a birthday celebration that we had for my Uncle Jim. We celebrated as part of our almost weekly sunday dinners at my mom's house. We get together most Sundays through the winter and my mom, or sometimes brother, makes a big meal. The usual guests are Nana, Papa, DJ, Rula, our little fam, Uncle Jim, and DJ's friend Joe. This particular Sunday we sang Happy Birthday and put candles on the brownies. Uncle Jim got a few gifts too. I think he was happy to have a little celebration. He says that these Sunday dinners, "give him reason to live." I am pretty sure he is partially joking but not far from the truth.

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's nice that you guys have those weekly get togethers!