
Hoping for a relaxing dinner, Eric and I took Avery and Reagan to Buca di Bepo this evening. Instead of relaxation, we had the pleasure of listening to this horribly obnoxious loudmouth at the next booth go on and on about everything from the bowling/dinner/bar birthday celebration she had last night to her dead dog that we ALL know how much she misses. At one point this woman's elderly father had to shush her beacause she was so loud. I assumed that once her meal arrived things would quiet down but I think she opted to purge every thought that paraded through her little mind instead of eating dinner. My three year old's tantrum went unnoticed thanks to this women's relentless (and loud) chatter and I think I left there knowing more about her than I know about my husband of eight years. All four of us agreed that we couldn't wait to get out of there and have a moment of peace. You know it is bad when your children long for quiet!
4 comments:
how annoying! You guys have more tact than I...I would have "nicely" leaned over the divide and asked her to shut up. :D
Love your little picture in the corner! That sucks when you're trying to enjoy a yummy meal!
Maybe not more tact...maybe less. I turned around at one point and said, "Are you flippin' kidding me?"
She did not understand the "are you flipping kidding me?" I would have praised the girls LOUDLY about how good they were being and that SOME people never learn...and then looked at her with my mommy death look like..."get it now b$%#^?"
Post a Comment