Friday, March 20, 2009

Take What Off?


A huge amount of eye makeup mysteriously appreared on Avery's face a few days ago. It was about an hour before school started. I noticed it and said, "Take it off.""Take what off?" Avery pondered. "The eyeshadow. You know that you aren't wearing it to school." (Kindergarten, mind you!) "I didn't put any eyeshadow on.". That child tried to convince me several times that not onlydid she not put it on, but she didn't even see that it was on her face. She finally did take it off, but I thought I should warn everyone that there is an eyeshadow elf reaping havoc in the area so keep an eye on your and your children's eyes. Dark blue shimmer is showing up without warning!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what you're talking about Kim. I don't see a think! Geez...stop being so hard on the girl ;)

BTW, great application technique, Avery! I see a future for this girl!

Miss said...

OMG I cannot stop giggling :) Did you ever find out who she dressed up for? Was is Josh the mystery caller?

Felosak Family said...

Thanks for the warning about the elves....I'll keep my eyes peeled for them!