Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Teaching a Young Dog Bad Tricks


Daisy is such a fantastic dog, personality wise. She is even tempered, loving and not the highest energy pup. She is a great fit to our family, if not to our yard. Because she is a digger and likes to partake in the poop buffet, we keep her on a long leash and keep watch on her whenever she is in the yard. For the second time in a week, I have checked on her only to find that she has chewed right through her leash and is canvassing the entire yard with a few inches of leash trailing behind her. She is really fast too. Both times that she did this, she has been unattended for the matter of minutes. Me, Avery and Reagan find the sight of her running like a carzy lady around the yard with a mini-leash around her neck absolutely hilarious. Eric is coming up with solutions before she digs a hole to China.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww, poor Daisy.

Good luck with digging. If you find something that works, let us know!!

Laura said...

naughty puppy!

Macomb County Mother of Multiples said...

Smart Puppy!!!! I had a dog like this as a child. I loved the dog, enough said!!!!!!!!

Felosak Family said...

Love the pic! You need a video next time! Seeing those short stubby legs running around and that 1/2 leash swaying around her enck would crack me up....too cute! Sorry Eric...I am sure you are NOT happy about the digging. Good luck!