
As we were leaving the gym yesterday, a young guy was pulling up with his windows down and music loud. Avery and Reagan wanted to know what that loud booming was so I told them that it was his music turned loud. I said that mommy and daddy sometimes have their music like that when they aren't in the car. Avery thought that was pretty funny so when the new Black-eyed Peas song came on, I set the bass to high and turned up the music. Avery asked me to turn it up more and we jammed all the way home. We got some really strange looks at the stop light. Maybe because we were rocking the car with our dance moves. Maybe just because our mini-van was bumpin,. Not really sure but it was a fun ride home.
2 comments:
lol. you rock, momma
"Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Gettin' Giggy with it!" I can totally picture it. Wish I was there to dance with you too. You know how well I dance...
Post a Comment