Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy Start to Spring Break

I wanted to keep busy over Spring Break and if yesterday is any gauge of our week, I will succeed. Avery and I headed out for yoga in the morning, came home for a quick shower and lunch so we could pick Reagan up from my parents and get to Plaster Playhouse for an afternoon of painting. From there we made a quick stop to Wal-Mart, headed to the mall and got Reagan's ears pierced. Next stop, Kohl's to exchange outfits that both my mom and Grandma got them for Easter (same outfit was purchased by mom even though SHE picked it out for my Grandma to buy them..and you wonder where I get it from???) Kohls was not fun or easy with both kids trying on clothes but we were successful in getting them new outfits and I was beat. We came home and had a quick dinner, followed by me passing out on the couch for an hour. The evening brought a visit to Grandma and Papa's house to give Grandma her birthday present. The girls collected Easter baskets as well. I'm not sure where Grandma found the time to pull that off, with Papa John in the hospital all week and working full time, but she always manages to get it all done (whereas I need a nap after a trip to Kohl's!!). It was good visit. We looked at pictures from their cruise and gave Papa John and Grandma Pat some hugs and kisses. Busy day. My daughters are still sleeping it off.

3 comments:

Christine said...

ahhhh - Reagan got her ears pierced?? I can't wait to see them. Sounds too busy for me ;) lol

Laura said...

Wow Reagan is BRAVE! Are Avery's pierced? Oh boy, I hope she doesn't show Karli, not sure if I'm ready for that!

Amy Gers said...

I love those crazy days where you feel like you got so much accomplished! Plus it sounds like you had quality Mommy/Daughter time.