Sunday, April 5, 2009

Phases

Documentation of a morning that I would like to forget: (so Cara has proof that my kids are at least as nuts as everyone elses)...Reagan has been in her "nothing fits and everything is uncomfortable" phase again. My theory is that it hits just as allergy season comes around because the last episode was early Fall...anyway, she was on her second or third tirade of the morning and I was preparing her oatmeal. The exact oatmeal that she said she wanted in the bowl that she always likes it in. I put it on the table and called to her that it was done. Maybe it was too hot, too cold, too lumpy. I don't know but she thrashed it across the kitchen resulting in a shattered acrylic bowl and two dogs lapping oatmeal off the floor. She smashed that thing so hard that it scared the heebeejeebees out of her. She did however, kind of snap out of the tantrum. After a tearful timeout, we had a pretty decent reminder of the day.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm praying for you, Kim!